I have been absolute crap at updating this blog and my sincere apologies. I reassure you all that life has been nothing short of wonderful for me. I have relocated to Sydney and have been having a blast getting to know my cousins. Strange how we grew up on different sides of the world with different upbringings, yet we are still similar in so many aspects.
I recently returned to Sydney from Phoenix (and by recently, i mean yesterday)! My jet lag on the way to the wedding was much worse than it is now. I felt sick with flu like symptoms which didn't make me much fun for the first three days in Phoenix. I even missed out on the shooting range :( But the wedding was beautiful and as expected, I cried as Janet and Dan exchanged vows. The rest of the day flew by with heaps of photos, food, drinks and laughing. Oh and the dancing. I pulled out the robot and I wasn't even drunk... That's how much fun I was having. It was incredible catching up with family; seeing how much my niece and nephew have grown. Connor is already a lady killer; breaking little girls hearts at the wedding. And breaking mine, as he told me I was his best friend as I gave him a hug goodbye at the airport.
So what awaits me in the next few weeks: Sydney for until the end of May. Then I'm off to Singapore for a few days to visit a friend, followed by an open ticket to HK. I was intending to be back by a certain time but a family situation has arose. And as most of you know, family is of utmost importance to me so I will be there until things are settled down. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts!!
A brief recap of my epic roadtrip up the east coast. So many gorgeous beaches and so many opportunities to cross off items from my bucket list. Diving in the Great Barrier Reef and holding a koala were definitely the highlights of the three week trip. I love snorkeling but diving offers a settling sense of peace, despite my lack of swimming abilities. Once you get a hang of breathing and adjusted to sounding like Darth Vader, it is very easy. I am really tempted to get my PADI now and dive in other parts of the world. First thing is first though - adult swim lessons! If I were stranded in the ocean, I could probably last a good ten minutes, tops! That's not much of a survival skill if you ask me...
Hope all is well back home and that Mother Nature is being pleasant. Goodbye snow and hello sunshine! It's Autumn over here and it's chilly as heck - boots and leather jacket, check!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment