Sunday, November 17, 2013

Update.. To Come

Sorry to disappoint readers! I have hit the dreaded writers block this week with only half of an update complete, which I am too ashamed to share; you guys deserve better than that! My cleverly documented notes throughout the week have not helped me in overcoming this hurdle. Check back on Monday night; I promise I will have a full fledged post up by then.

I am spending my lazy Sunday evening watching one of my top 10 favorite movies: The Butterfly Effect. Judge if you will, but I love it because it's an absolute mind f***!

Heard about the snowfall warning back in YYC this weekend; hope you all have your winters on. Stay warm and drive safe.

xx
Miss Lazy

1 comment:

  1. The Butterfly Effect is one of my favourite movies too! but of course it is.......since we're sisters. :)

    Miss you JQ. I am going to yyc today.....back to the NE where I belong.

    ReplyDelete